Miessence Certified Organic Products

Products branded "miessence® certified organics" are certified organic.      

Miessence® have been ACO certified organic since 2001 and USDA certified organic since 2003, making them the first of their kind to submit and comply with the rigorous standards of certified organicThese products contain at least 95% organically produced agricultural ingredients (excluding water and salt). The remaining ingredients (up to 5%) can be non-agricultural substances or non-organically produced agricultural ingredients, with strict processing criteria (eg: absolutely no GMOs or synthetics chemicals).These products bear the Australian Certified Organic logo and may also display the IFOAM and USDA logos if issued

 

Below is a list of of our complete range of Miessence USDA and ACO certified organic products.

 

Click on each product listed below to read full ingredients lists,

proudly displayed on each product description page.  

 

Miessence® Certified Organic Skin Care: 

Balancing Skin Cleanser, Balancing Skin Conditioner, Balancing Moisturzer

Rejuvenating Skin Cleanser, Rejuvenating Skin Conditionter, Rejuvenating Moisturizer

Purifying Skin Cleanser, Purifying Skin Conditioner, Purifying Moisturizer

Soothing Skin Cleanser, Soothing Skin Conditioner, Soothing Moisturizer 

Probiotic Skin Brightener

Soothing Cuperose Gel

Purifying Blemish Gel

Rejuvenessence Facial Serum

Firming Eye and Neck Serum

Ambrosia Essence

Rose Monsoon Hydrating Mist

 

Miessence® Certified Organic Hair Care:

Clarifying Hair Rinse 

Protect B5 Hair Repair

Shape Styling Gel

 

Miessence® Certified Organic Body Care/Oral Care: 

Freshening Mouth Wash

Breath Fresh Spray 

Cleansing Bar - Geranium

Cleansing Bar - Tea Tree

Liquid Hand Soap

Intensive Body Cream

Nourishing Hand Cream

Shaving Gel

After Shave Balm

Jaffa Lip Balm

Buzz Free Zone Personal Spray

Rainforest Air Freshener

 

Miessence® Certified Organic superfoods:

In-Liven Probiotic

Fast-Tract Gluten Free Liquid Probiotic 

Berry Radical Antioxidant

DeepGreen Alkalizing Superfood