TOP SELLING PRODUCT
Miessence Tahitian Breeze Deodorant. Stay naturally fresh all day with Tahitian Breeze Roll-on Deodorant. An effective formula, even for the most active person. A warm and balmy blend of intense floral and citrus aromas. (Gluten Free)
Summer Rayne Oakes author, Style, Naturally, The Savvy Shopping Guide to Sustainable Fashion and Beauty says: "this is a great product that truly lasts for the whole day."
Use as required.
Shake well before use. NOTE: If the ball becomes stuck, rinse and loosen under warm water.
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
Non-GMO Xanthan Gum
certified organic citrus bergamia (bergamot) essential oil
certified organic citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil
certified organic canaga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil
certified organic pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil
certified organic pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil
Certified Organic (Cosmetic) - Made with certified organic ingredients.
Miessence organic cosmetic products contain more than 70% certified organic ingredients. The remaining percentage (up to 30%) must be naturally produced plant or mineral products with strict processing criteria, (e.g. absolutely no GMOs or synthetic chemicals) or products of green chemistry. These products bear the Organic Cosmetic xx% logo.