Miessence Fulvic Acids
Fulvic acids are extremely complex, bioactive, low molecular weight, humic substances that are the final product of microbial decomposition of the natural, organic matter from the remains of prehistoric forests that flourished on Earth over 100 million years ago.
Fulvic acids are supercharged biochemical and phytochemical batteries storing the massive amounts of the suns energy captured by the plant during photosynthesis, and through many generations of microbial decomposition and digestion it is transformed into the most refined and complex natural substance on Earth.
Fulvic Acids Major Attributes
- A supercharged electrolyte that energises cells
- A powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that restores electrochemical balance
- Chelates metallic minerals, enhancing absorption and assimilation
- Detoxifies pollutants and heavy metals
- Stimulates metabolism and promotes energy production in the body
- Stimulates the immune system and blood formation in the body