MIESSENCE USA- world's first extensive range of internationally certified organic skin, hair, body, cosmetic, oral and wellness products
20% discount on your $150 order
20% discount on ALL FUTURE PURCHASES
Exclusive Member Specials
****WORLD WIDE SHIPPING FROM $4.95 to $9.95
Look at the ingredients on all those skin products out there, from moisturizers to sunscreens to shampoos, you’ll find health-threatening chemicals–propylene glycol, parabens, PABA, PEG, and mineral oil everywhere. These chemicals pose real dangers to your health, including cancer. And, sadly they are FDA approved and labeled as healthy.
- Did you know there are no regulations or standards governing the use of "natural" or "organic" on personal care products? The average adult uses 9 personal care products daily exposing them to 126 chemicals every day. Nearly 90 percent of the 10,500 ingredients FDA has determined are used in personal care products have not been evaluated for safety by the CIR, the FDA, or any other publicly accountable institution.**
- "I have researched extensively on the internet and have tried many many natural products and am hoping this shampoo will make my hair look shinier and have more manageability than what I am currently using. I just happened upon your website while I was looking- many people online have raved about your customer service so that is why I ordered from you."
- The ONLY way to verify that a skin and body care product is organic is to see a third party independent certification logo on the product like USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) or ACO (Australian Certified Organic).
- ElyOrganics.com features, certified organic miessence skin-care, body care, cosmetics, and super foods. No need to wonder if your skin & body care are filled with harmful chemicals. Each product page includes complete ingredients list so you know what you are buying.
- What is behind the "Mi" in Miessence?
"The "Mi" actually came about as a "my", but the spelling didn't look right! I was actually singing Franks Sinatra's "My Way", when the name came to me. The "essence" alluded to my true nature.. from the dictionary...the basic, real, and invariable nature of a substance, containing its characteristic properties in concentrated form.
So the miessence products are created from my essence... from my love and wish for them to invoke the highest good in those that use them."
Narelle Chenery - miessence product formulator
Unrivaled Purity: So pure you could eat them! Yes our certified organic products meet organic food standards. EVERY ingredient in every certified organic miessence product is beneficial to you and your body.
Unrivaled Potency: Our products are energized with the vitality of clean and potent certified organic fruit, nut, seed, herb and flower extracts from around the world. Handcrafted via a unique and revolutionary cold formulation process, our precious ingredients are unaltered by heat or synthetic emulsifiers and retain significant quantities of bio-available nutrients to feed your skin.
Unrivaled Freshness: Miessence is unique in the world in that we hand blend every one of our short shelf-life products on a monthly basis. To obtain the maximum benefits of the freshest and most potent skin care on the planet, use them within 6 months of purchase. Our fresh handmade products are shipped directly to our customers and retailers from our manufacturing plant in Nergan, QLD and from our US based warehouse.
Why settle for "organic" impostors when you can use the real thing.
Miessence products are NEVER tested on animals.
ONE group, manufacturer of miessence is a proud signer of the:
If you found miessence here, please make your purchase from me.
**EWG's Cosmetic Database
Miessence Certified Organic Skin Care: Purifying Blemish Gel is a potent and powerful blend of healing and calming organic herbs and flowers, including purifying thyme, healing plantain, clarifying echinacea and soothing marshmallow. Contains the potent properties of organic lavender, lemon myrtle from country Queensland and tea tree from the forests in northern New South Wales.